Here are the timed instructions...
Minutes 1 to 6
1) Chop onions, green chillies, ginger, garlic and tomatoes for the Stew
2) Cube a potato (to make this even easier, use a boiled potato which has been refrigerated for a while)
2) Heat 2 pans. In the first one, add oil, potatoes, pepper and salt. Toss and let them cook on a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3) In the second one, heat oil, add seasonings, curry leaves, onion, ginger, garlic, green chillies and toss till light brown. Then add tomatoes, salt, turmeric and once they soften a bit, add the sprouts, water , cover and allow to cook. (Please refer to recipes linked above for measurements)
4) Meanwhile, (while the potatoes and sprouts are cooking) grate carrots and mix this with some yogurt. Add a couple pinches of salt (or to taste)
5) Cut fruits of your choice (I used oranges)
6) Check on the potatoes and sprouts from time to time and once they are done remove from stove, garnish as desired and serve.
This wholesome meal is now ready.
After 50 Minutes...
Well, every bite was a treat - the coolness of the carrot-yogurt balanced the spiciness of the sprouts stew and the potatoes. The oranges were a delicious end to this all. Best of all, I felt really good about this being so healthy.