Foodie pictures from long back...
While going through some older pictures I came across quite a few that I took of the food I made, long before food blogs were on my mind...
Almost all of these were taken with our camcorder so they don't have very good resolution and were mostly taken during the 2002-2003 timeperiod.
Just thought that it would be fun to share with you guys...
1) Chocolate cake made for our 1st anniversary
2) Hummus with veggies, tomato soup, garlic buns, hasbrown patties & strawberry smoothie dinner.
3) An Orange pudding I made - don't even remember the recipe now.
4) Our (first) Thalai deepavali
5) Spinach Quiche
6) A yummy onion tart recipe that I saw on television... need to make it sometime soon. It doesn't look too good here but it tasted awesome.
7) Tiny heart shaped cakes for our 2nd anniversary and my amateur decorations.. I still decorate this way.. :) no improvement here.
8) A golf-course chocolate cake that I made for our very good, golf-loving buddy. For the sand I used crushed marie biscuits and made tiny flags using toothpicks. Our tongues were so green after eating this..