1) Nandita's Egg Curry which is so rich and spicy. A nice change from my usual egg curry.
2) Nandita's Fortified Poha with Soya Chunks - an awesome breakfast.
3) Indira's Mysore Pak was so easy to make and tasted great.
4) Menu Today's Mung Dhal Sambhar which tasted great with idlis. Sorry no pics.
5) TBC's Jaggery Dosa was great to whip up at a moment's notice and was yummy. Sorry but no pictures of this either. I also used her idea to incorporate sun-dried tomatoes in my pesto and loved it.
6) Meena's Spicy Pepper Mushrooms which were simply delightful.
7) Giada's Pasta Primavera and my inspiration for incorporating roasted vegetables in so many of my recipes.
8) Viji's Chow Chow Pitlai which was an instant hit at home. Unfortunately no pictures of this too.
9) Seema's Peas Curry but with Lauki (Bottle Gourd) instead of peas. Was tasty and reminded me of pulinkari a bit. I didn't get a chance to take pictures of this either.