MICROWAVE THERATI PAL
Condensed Milk (e.g Milkmaid) - 1 tin (400g)
Yogurt (curd) - 2 to 3 tbsp
Ghee - 1 tsp
A large, deep microwaveable bowl (so the mixture doesn't boil over when cooking)
1) Combine the condensed milk, yogurt and ghee in a large bowl and microwave for 2 minutes (uncovered)
2) Stir and allow to cook 2 more minutes.
3) Now is when it's absolutely imperative to fix yourself right next to the microwave and not budge. Stir and cook for the last 2 minutes - and keep in mind that even though the mixture looks white on the top, sometimes it will turn into the pale brown colour after you stop the microwave and stir (because it's cooked a bit more in the middle). For me it was done at this point (so 6 minutes total). If yours doesn't look done - stir and allow to rest a while before cooking more. Please adjust cooking times based on your MW power.
4) The mixture will thicken more upon cooling. Enjoy warm or cold.
I would like to send this as my entry to Srivalli's Microwave Event: MEC - Potluck Party.
Divya tagged me for a meme which has to be the easiest one I've done so far. It just requires me to list 3 lines from the nearest book - now even I can do that :)
To be precise, the rules are:
* Pick up the nearest book
* Open to page 123
* Find the 5th sentence
* Post the next three sentences
* Tag 5 people and acknowledge the person who tagged you.
Here's an excerpt from the book I have closeby so I can read & re-read bits of it anytime I want an extra boost:
In the small circle of the home she has never quite forgotten the particular uniquenss of each member of the family; the spontaneity of now; the vividness of here. This is the basic substance of life. These are the individual elements that form the bigger entities like mass, future, world.
These are lines from 'Gift from the Sea' by Anne Morrow Lindbergh, a treasured gift from my friend Kaye.
Thank you for this easy tag Divya.... and now for my turn to tag, I'm only picking 3 ... I think most others have done it already.