CLICK: Liquids Entry

I have a few pictures of liquids on hand but am unable to decide which will be a good entry for CLICK. I would love it if you can let me know what you think looks best.

You may use the Poll buttons to the right for this or leave your comments, whichever is easier.

Thank you!
Also, I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy Pongal !

Update: It looks like Liquid Jaggery 1 and Liquid Ghee are rather close but Liquid Jaggery has slightly more votes so I'm going to send that for this month's CLICK competition. Thank you so much for your much-valued opinion.

Liquid Jaggery


Comments

  1. Second!!

    Happy Pongal Laavi!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy pongal lav... i like both 1st and 2nd.... mmmm...may be 2nd little more than 1st:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy Pngal to you too laavanya.
    pics are good. i liked the 2nd one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2nd for sure! its a great click!! Happy Pongal!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laav Confused!! I liked 2nd one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics Laav.. I voted for the second as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2nd pic...i am thinking of how would it taste to combine 1 and 2 together..yummy!! but it would give me vaithu-peratal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Asha! Happy Pongal to you too.

    Sia, Pongal wishes to you too.. Thanks for your opinion :)

    Thank you Pooja, Shankari, Mansi, Seema & Sig.. looks like the 2nd pic is the one that works.

    Rajitha, I did combine the two (of course with other ingredients) to make chakkarai pongal yday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My vote goes to ghee!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh,I'm a little late here but I go with the second one too.:-)

    Happy Pongal to the three of ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ghee looks perfect...send it in :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i voted!! liquid ghee is my choice..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Missed the voting, but this surely a very good entry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and providing your valuable feedback. NOTE: I have disabled Anonymous comments (since I was getting a lot of spam).

Popular Posts