1) Mix all the flours together with chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste and salt into a batter. Keep about 1tbsp of this batter to be used in the sauce later. Toss the cauliflower florets into the remaining batter and deep fry till done in hot oil. Drain on paper towels and keep aside.
2) Heat about 3 tsp of oil in a pan and add the chopped onions, scallions, ginger, garlic, green chillies and bell peppers. Saute this for a few minutes.
3) Now add the pepper powder, soy sauce, ketchup and chilli sauce. Check and add some salt at this stage. To the 1tbsp of batter, mix about 1/4 cup water (or lesser) and add to the pan. In a few minutes this will thicken up.
4) Toss in the cauliflower florets and stir so the sauce coats the cauliflower pieces. Remove from the stove.
5) Garnish with spring onion tops or coriander leaves and Serve. We had ours with Vegetable Noodles.