Keeping up with the Halloween and Autumn theme, here I am with the tasty roll... If you like carrot cake, you won't be disappointed with this.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan; line with parchment paper. Grease and flour paper. This is a sticky cake so I spray everything with PAM.
3) Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in small bowl. Beat eggs and sugar in large mixer bowl until thick. Beat in pumpkin.
6) Once cake is done, immediately loosen and turn cake onto kitchen towel (spread with powdered sugar). Carefully peel off the parchment paper.7) Roll up the cake and towel together. Allow to cool.
8) When cooled down, carefully unroll cake, remove towel and spread with the refrigerated cream cheese filling.
9) Reroll cake, wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight (for best results) or atleast a few hours before slicing and digging into it.