Cauliflower - 1, cut into florets & washed.
Potatoes - 2 to 3, medium, cut into medium cubes
Onion - 1, sliced thinly
Red Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala - half to 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Cumin seeds - half tsp
Oil - 1 to 2 tbsp, as required
1) In a wide pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds, followed by onions and fry till brown.
2) Mix all the masala powders & salt with a bit of oil to make a paste and add this to the onions and saute for a few seconds.
3) Add the cauliflower and potato pieces and stir until uniformly coated with spices.
4) Sprinkle a few drops of water, cover and allow to cook on a medium flame until they are tender, stirring occassionally / tossing until golden brown.
5) Garnish with coriander leaves, if desired, and serve with warm rotis.