Mango Chia Pudding

This is a very simple recipe that makes for a yummy, cool dessert or a refreshing breakfast, esp. for mango lovers...  It's quite simple and has chia seeds that help set the pudding and provide a lot of nutrients and satiating power.  You can make this ahead of time and allow to set in the refrigerator so it's ready to eat when you are...

MANGO CHIA PUDDING   (2 to 3 servings)



Ingredients:

Chia seeds - 2 tbsp
Mangoes, ripe - 3 (I used ataulfo), peeled & de-seeded
Milk/Soy or Almond Milk - 1 to 1.5 cups
Honey/Sugar - to taste (optional)

Method:

1) Blend pulp of 2 mangoes with milk.. Add honey/sugar if needed, to taste.
3) Cube pulp of 3rd mango
4) Stir in chia seeds and cubed mango...
5) Set in refrigerator overnight or for atleast 4 hrs. Now it's ready to dig in.

Comments

  1. I like this mango pudding with chia. I have adding chia to the smoothies I have been making and it has been delightful. I bet this mango pudding is the same as well. Got to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indo... hope you give it a try. this was the one I was referring to in my comments for the mango chia smoothie you had posted :)

      Delete
  2. Such a health pudding, am looking for chia seeds here, hope i'll get them here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you live in UK Priya? Am sure it'll make its way there soon... nowadays it's quite easy to find them here, albeit pricey

      Delete
  3. delicious- the colour, the texture. the flavours:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and providing your valuable feedback. NOTE: I have disabled Anonymous comments (since I was getting a lot of spam).

Popular Posts